We’re always on the look out for weddings to feature. We love to feature weddings that are full of personality with fun, creative, beautiful or budget friendly ideas that will make our readers go WOW! We’re also massive photography fans and love to showcase amazing wedding photography too.
So if you are a wedding photographer, a newlywed, or wedding business and you would like to have your wedding or styled shoot featured on WOW Our Wedding just follow the 4 steps below to send it our way!
4 STEPS TO GETTING FEATURED
- Check that the photos you are submitting are taken by a wedding photographer and that you have their and the couples full permission (we are only able to feature wedding photographers’ photos on WOW)
- Send an email to the WOW team on firstname.lastname@example.org including:
– A dropbox link to between 30 and 50 photos (all at 1000px wide, in colour with no watermarks).
– At least 4 paragraphs about the wedding from the bride or groom (or about the styled shoot).
– A full list of all the suppliers and venues used and their website details too.
- Wait to hear if we are able to publish your wedding (or styled shoot) on WOW! Sadly we can’t feature everything we receive and if you don’t hear back within 3 working days that means we aren’t able to feature your wedding or shoot (this may for example be because it’s too similar to other weddings or features we’ve published or because we’ve got too many from that area at that time).
UNIQUE WRITTEN CONTENT
All written content submitted to WOW Our Wedding needs to be unique and not be duplicated elsewhere on the internet as this can negatively affect our rankings and findability online. We can only accept freshly written, unique text.
When submitting a real wedding to us we need a minimum of four paragraphs from the bride, groom or couple about their wedding day. This could cover: their first names, how they met, where the wedding was, any fun, creative or personal touches they added to their day, their fave bits of the planning and day, anything they struggled with, anything they felt had particular WOW factor, any advice or money saving tips for other brides or grooms-to be, where they went for honeymoon and anything else they think we should know about their big day! We also need a full list of all venues and wedding suppliers used and their website links.
Weddings can be from the UK or abroad and should ideally not be featured on another wedding blog until after being featured with us. If the wedding has been featured elsewhere we would need a fresh write-up for us (as we can’t use duplicate content) and please include in the email where else the wedding was featured. Ideally a wedding should also be from within the last 2 years.
We love to celebrate diversity here at WOW Our Wedding and would love to receive more submissions that represent the whole of our diverse readership, such as LGBTQ weddings. So get sending us your photos!
We also accept styled shoots and sponsored posts. We are on the look out for fun and fresh bridal and wedding related styled shoots. Please follow the steps above for submitting a styled shoot and include at least 3 paragraphs about the shoot (the inspiration for it, who was involved, where it was and any behind the scenes goss!)
BADGE ME UP!
If you are a wedding venue, supplier or couple that has featured on our website drop us a line on email@example.com to get your ‘As seen on WOW’ digital badge for your website, blog or social media!